ParaPass is the new name for JRCALC: CPD. Expanded, extended and enhanced app for all paramedics.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (14 ratings)
Category: Medical, Education
ParaPass provides a wealth of quick, straightforward resources to support your learning and CPD on the move. The app is free to download, but you will need to register with us to log in. You can register and set a password at http://www.parapass.co.uk Once you have logged in, you will need a subscription to access the content. Subscriptions are available for £3.99 per month or £39.99 per year.
All JRCALC CPD and Standby CPD customers will be given access to ParaPass as part of your existing subscription.
The app includes:
• Standby CPD: Evidence-based discussions on a wealth of anatomy, physiology, pathology and pharmacology topics.
• Access to hundreds of multiple choice quiz questions on the JRCALC Guidelines and paramedic practice, to help you keep your knowledge sharp. Quizzes cover the full breadth of paramedic practice, from vulnerable patient groups to obstetrics to trauma.
• Case scenarios on pre-hospital practice, covering a range of topics including overdose, paediatrics, pain management, head injury and sepsis.
• Self-assessment questions, to support you in reflective practice.
• CPD certificates, so you can evidence your learning.
• Our contributors provide a breadth of experience and perspectives, working on the road, in primary care and healthcare education.
• Works offline. No signal? No problem.
What's new in Version 2.0.2
- Standby CPD images now showing
- Better display on some devices at the bottom of the screen
- Improved PGD handling
Size: 43.99 MB