The most popular of BRF’s Bible Reading Notes publications, this app is a daily guide for thousands of readers all round the world.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (73 ratings)
Category: Books, Reference
*** The app is now compatible with iOS 9 and above
Direct to you, New Daylight offers daily Bible readings and reflections for everybody who wants to go deeper with God. The free app contains a sample of 21 readings and reflections including the next 7 days that you can keep and use on your iPhone forever. Subscriptions for 1, 4 or 12 month periods for future readings are available for purchase within the app.
The New Daylight app opens on a specially prepared reading each and every day of the year. It is ideal for those looking for a fresh approach to regular Bible study, and offers a talented team of contributors who present a Bible passage (text included), helpful comment and a prayer or thought for the day ahead.
Key features of the New Daylight app will allow you to:
- Save your favourite readings to go back to again and again
- Change the font size to make your reading more comfortable
- Email a selected reading to a friend
- Keep track of all readings you have missed to allow you to catch up
- Browse the readings by Bible book, contributor or date
- The readings can be presented in paging or scrolling mode
The New Daylight app supports the purchasing of 1, 4 and 12 month subscriptions from within the app. Readings are intelligently downloaded in the background so you don't need to remain connected to the internet to access them and once downloaded will remain available on your device.
• In-app auto-renewing subscriptions: these are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew. To cancel this type of subscription you need to visit your account on iTunes or the AppStore.
• Downloading the app is free, and you get readings every day for one week of six readings free and you also have access to the previous two weeks
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month (£1.49), four month (£3.99) or annual (£10.49) subscription
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes/App Store after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
New Daylight is edited by Naomi Starkey. The team of contributors includes Steve Aisthorpe, Amy Boucher Pye, Rachel Boulding, Stephen Cottrell, Elaine Duncan, Gordon Giles, Tony Horsfall, Helen Julian CSF, Jennifer Oldroyd, John Proctor, Stephen Rand, David Robertson, Margaret Silf, Naomi Starkey, David Winter, Veronica Zundel.
It is a publication of BRF.
For more about BRF visit
What's new in Version 3.5
- Updated data
- Bug fixes
Size: 33.64 MB