Try out the best-selling Pilates app for free before you buy.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (5 ratings)
Category: Health & Fitness, Sports
The App Store’s most popular Pilates app – newly updated, My Pilates Guru is now the most comprehensive mobile instructor available. Get a complete workout session completely FREE with this free taster version.
IN THIS FREE VERSION
* A complete ‘Desk job reviver’ exercise session
* Monitor your progress
* -NEW- Step-by-step instructions
* -NEW- Read-aloud instructions
* -NEW- Video your practice to review later
* -NEW- Photograph your poses on time delay and compare
* -NEW- Sync with your Apple Health Kit
IN THE FULL VERSION
* 90+ exercises with hi-res photography
* 25+ recommended sessions from 15–60 mins
* Build your own sessions
Build a practice to suit your body.
* Choose your FOCUS AREA, such as ‘spinal and joint mobility’ or ‘challenging muscles'.
* Navigate by LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Basic, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.
* Tap on a RELATED EXERCISE and build a focussed session, or try an EXERCISE VARIATION.
* Save your FAVOURITES or create a selection of PERSONAL SESSIONS to return to.
GURU GUIDE TIPS remind you of key things you should bear in mind during your practice.
COMMON MISTAKES: these will remind you of the usual errors you need to avoid when doing this exercise.
The RESULTS section records your activities and allows you to see which exercises and sessions you've completed and what they've focussed on. This is a useful tool for enabling you to balance your workouts and achieve a good all-round exercise regime.
You'll also be able to monitor your progress by entering your weight and height from which will sync to your APPLE HEALTH KIT and calculate your BMI. Adding your weight to this screen regularly will enable you to monitor changes.
Enjoy the My Guru experience and a new, healthier, you.
Why not also try:
* My Yoga Guru app
What's new in Version 1.0
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.
Size: 48.26 MB