Next generation tool for identifying silver items – ideal for professionals in the field. Currently, 16,000 marks from 77 countries but more planned.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: ( ratings)
Category: Reference, Lifestyle
The only product that will enable you to identify an unknown piece of silver from any country around the world – quickly and confidently.
An essential tool for collectors, academics, dealers and students.
World Silver Marks is an indispensable guide for anyone researching silver hallmarks:
• thousands of hallmarks
• more than 60 countries and regions, on every continent
• past and present
• listed by visual type and category
• details country of origin and centre of assaying or making
• includes date and silver standard marks, special marks such as import/export marks, and selected maker's marks
• record information on your silver pieces and projects, ready for export to catalogues and clients
Vetted by an international team of experts, and backed by the authority of the Miller’s brand, World Silver Marks is the only single work to cover all known hallmarking centres around the world, from c1370 to the present day.
Miller’s is a registered trademark of Octopus Publishing Group Ltd
The app is free to download and once logged in gives 7 days of free access, you can then purchase a monthly or yearly subscription.
- In-app subscriptions: these are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew. To cancel this type of subscription you need to visit your account on iTunes or the AppStore.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings in iTunes/App Store after purchase
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's new in Version 1.1.2
Fixed bug showing incorrect expiry date.
Size: 143.26 MB