JRCALC Plus allows any Ambulance Trust to include their local guidelines alongside, and integrated with, the JRCALC guidelines
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (35 ratings)
JRCALC Plus provides up to date national and regional guidance for prehospital professionals across the UK relevant to their local trust.
In order to gain access to JRCALC Plus, you must be part of a registered trust. Trusts maintain authority over the allocation of subscriptions to their staff. Eligibility criteria varies between trusts, so please confirm with your directorate if you are unsure whether you are eligible for access.
Developed by Class Professional Publishing, key features of the app are:
- Contains the complete JRCALC Guidelines
- Contains regional and local guidance
- Contains Clinical Notices for registered trusts
- Includes all medicines tables, algorithms and advice
- Works offline: No signal? No problem!
Visit https://jrcalcplus.co.uk/setpassword to set your password.
Class Professional are the exclusive publisher of the JRCALC Clinical Practice Guidelines and have developed JRCALC Plus, a unique app, so clinicians can access local and national guidelines all in one place. Class Publishing have exclusive licence to publish and distribute the national guidelines, which are authored by both the Joint Royal Colleges of Ambulance Liaison Committee and the Association of Ambulance Chief Executives. National guidelines complement local guidelines on conveyance, Emergency Departments and other health services.
What's new in Version 1.2.8
- Search for algorithms now possible
- GCS and NEWS2 now on Algorithms page
- Addition of COVID section for EEAST
- Improved PGD handling for WMAS
Size: 158.63 MB