New app part of Aimer’s range of JRCALC apps for paramedics from Class.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: ( ratings)
Category: Medical, Education
Challenge yourself with quizzes on the JRCALC Ambulance Services Guidelines. This CPD app covers the entire scope of JRCALC, from drugs to trauma to resuscitation. How well do you know the side effects and contra-indications of medications? Can you recall the treatment algorithms for basic life support, choking, asthma, anaphylaxis and trauma emergencies? Test yourself with this app! The app includes CPD certificates, which you can use as part of your portfolio.
The app is free to download. You can create an account or login with an existing account.
• 3 CPG skills checks units are freely available for new account holders
• In-app subscriptions are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew.
• 1 month or 12 month auto-renewing subscription options are available
• If you already have a login you can use these account details in the app to view available content.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's new in Version 1.1.8
- Updated guideline references
Size: 43.7 MB