Also known at the JRCALC Guidelines these are a key resource for UK paramedics and ambulance teams.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (24 ratings)
Category: Medical, Reference
The JRCALC guidelines are the established standard of practice for prehospital clinicians and available on the iCPG app.
To access the app, visit http://www.icpg.co.uk/Account/Register and register your details.
Once you have logged into the app you will be prompted for payment information. iCPG is available for £1.99 per month or £19.99 per year as an auto-renewing subscription - see below for more subscription information.
You need to have a data connection to subscribe and pay for iCPG. Once you have completed the subscription process and download the app, it will function offline. Please note that iCPG offers real time updates as guidance changes. You need to be online to download these updates.
• Based on the approved JRCALC and AACE guidance
• Updates published in real time as new guidance is issued
• Bookmark important guidelines and drugs
• Functionality to filter drug dosages by age, condition and administration route
• A quick look view which highlights the most important algorithms, diagrams and tables
Section 1 – General Guidance
Section 2 – Resuscitation, up to date with the Resuscitation Council UK 2015 guidelines
Section 3a – Medical: Undifferentiated Complaints
Section 3b – Medical: Specific Conditions
Section 4 – Trauma, including new guidance on the management of fistula bleed
Section 5 – Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Section 6 – Drugs
Section 7 – Special Situations, covering CBRNE incidents
In-app subscription information
• iCPG: the JRCALC Guidelines are available via an auto-renewing subscription
• There are 2 lengths of subscription: £1.99 per month or £19.99 per year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Terms and Conditions
What's new in Version 1.3.6
Includes updated guidance on glycaemic emergencies.
Size: 58.81 MB