UPDATED: New snack recipes have been added to coincide with the new edition of the accompanying bestselling book, The G Plan Diet, as seen on ITV’s Save Money: Good Health. Now also optimised for iPhone X.
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (6 ratings)
Category: Health & Fitness, Food & Drink
The revolutionary new diet that helps you lose weight in 21 days by improving gut health.
** The G Plan Diet is weight loss+ **
This 21-day plan will help you say goodbye to bloating and discomfort, lose even stubborn weight, and look forward to increased energy, clear skin and improved mood.
• 21 menus, a new one every day — exactly what to eat and when
• 3 phases to a happy gut — REST, RE-WILD, REBALANCE
• 79 tummy-friendly recipes — quick and easy to prepare
• including the 10 best gut-healthy foods
• Useful graphs — track your weight loss and your waistband
• Interactive symptoms-chart — helps you track and understand your gut
• Sync with your Apple Health app
Delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes include:
- Stuffed Peppers with Marinated Salmon or Chicken
- Spanish Style Chickpeas
- Kale & Avocado Salad
- Green Salad with Turmeric Dressing
- Quinoa Salad with Pesto Dressing & Toasted Seeds
- Apple & Cinnamon Pancakes
- Superfood Energy Balls
AMANDA HAMILTON is a qualified professional nutritionist and a senior associate of the Royal Society of Medicine. She has been one of the UK's most established nutritionists for over a decade with a career that's included more than eight TV series and three best-selling books. She has an audience of 7 million listeners as the resident nutritionist on BBC Radio 2 and is a regular on Sky News.
HANNAH EBELTHITE is a freelance health, fitness and wellbeing writer. With nearly two decades experience in journalism, she has held staff posts on Cosmopolitan, Zest and Healthy magazines, and writes for a wide range of national publications, including The Daily Mail, The Telegraph, The Daily Express, Woman & Home, Glamour, Healthy Food Guide, Top Santé, Healthy, Health & Fitness, Condé Nast Bride, Mother & Baby magazine. She has ghost-written several health books and is a member of the Guild of Health Writers.
What's new in Version 1.1.3
This 21-day plan will help you say goodbye to bloating and discomfort, lose even stubborn weight, and look forward to increased energy, clear skin and improved mood. This update fixes a content in-app purchase bug, we've also added a lock/unlock icon to the dashboard.
Size: 42.46 MB