The UK’s leading church newspaper for over 150 years now with podcasts and breaking news
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (119 ratings)
Category: News, Magazines & Newspapers
Informed and independent reporting of Church and world news from the Church Times.
From faith schools to fresh expressions, our writers explore the questions facing the Church today. We host lively debate from voices across contexts and traditions, keeping you in the conversation. And each week we set aside space to reflect on the Lectionary readings and look at arts and culture with a faith perspective.
Published every Friday, each issue also includes cartoons, interviews, book reviews, appointments and all the latest church jobs.
- Download each week’s issue to read offline
- Read breaking news stories published throughout the week
- Listen to the weekly Church Times podcast: interviews and comment from the editorial team
- Save your favourite articles to read later
- Store and access back issues for easy access
- Search for specific news stories, features, jobs and appointments
- Landscape and portrait view
- Share articles and jobs via email and Twitter
The app is free to download and includes a sample issue. To read the latest issue each week purchase a subscription.
SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS FOR CHURCH TIMES
Subscribe for 1 month (£6.99), 3 months (£21.99), 6 months (£42.99) or 12 months (£79.99)
(If available, you will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
When you become a subscriber, you can download any issue published while your subscription is active. Tap the “Restore” button to make previously purchased issues available on your iPhone, iPod, or iPad. You can update or opt out of renewal for your subscription in your iTunes Store account settings.
The Church Times is part of Hymns Ancient & Modern Ltd, a registered charity.
- For support please contact email@example.com
- For general enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What's new in Version 2.0.2
- Updated loading of issues and stories
- Additional support for ratings/reviews component
Size: 48 MB