Aimer Media cares about the privacy of all of its users. This section describes the data we collect, the use of that data and how we protect data that we collect about you.
Data – In our apps
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about the users of our apps. On some apps (at the time of writing a small minority) we collect anonymous usage statistics to help us improve our apps, this anonymous data includes
– What device you are using and which version of the operating system.
– Crash reports, telling us where in the app it crashed and what the problem might be.
– How long the app was used for, how many times it has been opened.
– The most and least used areas of an app so that we can improve functionality
All photos, videos or voice recordings taken from within apps are only stored on the device they originated in or the cloud storage associated with the device.
When purchasing an in-app subscription, If you opt to share your name, email address and postal/zip code when you purchase a subscription via iTunes then this information can be shared by Apple with the publisher of the relevant title. This data is not shared with other organisations without your permission.
Data – website
Any data gathered through the Aimer Media website is used for internal purposes only. This data is not shared with other organisations without your permission. We may use information collected through the website for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve Aimer’s website.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that can be put on a web users’ hard disc to distinguish one user from another and improve their experience. We use these for:
• Your computer to remember your log in details if you so require.
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• To recognise you when you return to our Website.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you. You can request this by emailing us at email@example.com
Your Consent to this Policy