New audio NRSV bible from SPCK for Apple iOS (out now) and Android (very soon).
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: ( ratings)
Category: Reference, Books
The New Revised Standard Version (NRSV) of the Bible is one of the most widely loved English versions of the Bible. Descended from the King James Version, it combines academic rigour with a flowing style. The NRSV: The Bible for Everyone app features:
- Complete NRSV Bible text
- Add your own notes to Bible verses
- Bookmark your favourite verses
- Powerful search and browse functionality
- Share verses as images on social media
The NRSV: Audio Bible for Everyone contains a superb new audio version by John Banks, specially commissioned by SPCK from Ladbroke Audio, bringing the NRSV to life as never before.
This new app, offering fantastic value, seamlessly integrates the audio with the text, and includes the option to add access to the For Everyone series of commentaries and Bible studies written by Tom Wright and John Goldingay, via monthly or yearly in-app subscription.
Commentaries and Study Guides subscription options:
Monthly subscription: £1.99/month
Yearly subscription: £19.99/year
The subscription options are 1 month or 12 months in duration. If you choose to subscribe, you will be charged a subscription fee according to your country. The subscription fee will be shown in the app before you complete the payment. Your subscription will automatically renew every month year at the then-current subscription fee unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before end of the then-current subscription period. Your iTunes account will automatically be charged within 24 hours prior to the end of the then-current period. The subscription fee will be charged monthly or yearly. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
About in-app subscriptions
- All subscriptions are auto-renewing
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
What's new in Version 1.0.3
- Fixed bug on Bible book picker
- Fixed bug with splash screen
- Tap non-verse areas of reading view to show/hide menu icons
- iPhone X bug fixes
Size: 32.12 MB