This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Customer ratings: (15 ratings)
Category: Books, Lifestyle
Guidelines let you take your Bible study with you wherever you go. The week-by-week structure inspires thought, prayer and action and supports both daily and intense bursts of reading and reflection. Try before you buy with our sample readings then decide on which length of subscription you'd like to the Guideline service.
This unique Bible reading resource offers in-depth study, drawing on the insights of current scholarship. It is written by a global pool of leading scholars and represents a stimulating and thought provoking breadth of Christian tradition. This new Guidelines app means that you can build your own personal reference library to keep on your iPhone.
The weekly readings or Guidelines are broken into six separate sections, with an introduction giving context to the passage and a final section providing points for thought and prayer. Fit your readings around your work or home routine, and read as many or few sections as you wish on any given day. Each contributor makes suggestions of books for further study.
- Click on the weekly sub-section to see your readings for that week
- Build up your own personal reference library of Guidelines commentary – all downloads are permanently stored on your app
-Readings displayed in book page format, so no need to scroll down and lose your place
- Book format lets you swipe onto the next reading effortlessly
- Browse by contributor, date or bible book
- Use alongside your own bible or use the links to the Bible Gateway online resource
- Downloads are all stored within the app so you can access all readings without an internet connection
The Guidelines app comes with two Guidelines worth of free readings, that you can keep and use on your iPhone forever. Subscriptions for 1, 4 or 12 month periods for future readings are available for purchase within the app.
How does Day by Day with God subscription feature work?
• Downloading the app is free, and you get readings every day for one week of six readings free and you also have access to the previous two weeks worth
• If you choose to subscribe, simply select the one month (£1.49), four month (£3.99) or annual (£10.49) subscription
• You can turn off auto-renewal any time from your iTunes account settings; or do it right on your iPad or iPhone if you don’t want to continue with the auto-renewal of your subscription
Guidelines are commissioned by Canon Dr Jeremy Duff and edited by Lisa Cherrett.
Guidelines are a publication of BRF. For more about BRF visit http://www.brfonline.org.uk/iphoneapps
Terms of service can be found at http://www.aimermedia.com/brf/tos
What's new in Version 3.4.0
- Updated content - Added data up to end of year (2017).
- Bug fixes
Size: 31.05 MB
Requirements: iPhone3GS-iPhone-3GS, iPhone4-iPhone4, iPodTouchFourthGen-iPodTouchFourthGen, iPad2Wifi-iPad2Wifi, iPad23G-iPad23G, iPhone4S-iPhone4S, iPadThirdGen-iPadThirdGen, iPadThirdGen4G-iPadThirdGen4G, iPhone5-iPhone5, iPodTouchFifthGen-iPodTouchFifthGen, iPadFourthGen-iPadFourthGen, iPadFourthGen4G-iPadFourthGen4G, iPadMini-iPadMini, iPadMini4G-iPadMini4G, iPhone5c-iPhone5c, iPhone5s-iPhone5s, iPadAir-iPadAir, iPadAirCellular-iPadAirCellular, iPadMiniRetina-iPadMiniRetina, iPadMiniRetinaCellular-iPadMiniRetinaCellular, iPhone6-iPhone6, iPhone6Plus-iPhone6Plus, iPadAir2-iPadAir2, iPadAir2Cellular-iPadAir2Cellular, iPadMini3-iPadMini3, iPadMini3Cellular-iPadMini3Cellular, iPodTouchSixthGen-iPodTouchSixthGen, iPhone6s-iPhone6s, iPhone6sPlus-iPhone6sPlus, iPadMini4-iPadMini4, iPadMini4Cellular-iPadMini4Cellular, iPadPro-iPadPro, iPadProCellular-iPadProCellular, iPadPro97-iPadPro97, iPadPro97Cellular-iPadPro97Cellular, iPhoneSE-iPhoneSE, iPhone7-iPhone7, iPhone7Plus-iPhone7Plus, iPad611-iPad611, iPad612-iPad612, iPad71-iPad71, iPad72-iPad72, iPad73-iPad73, iPad74-iPad74